UDP Renewables, an investment and development company in the Ukrainian renewable energy industry and part of the UFuture investment group, is looking to hire two Lawyers to join our superb and fast-growing team.
As a lawyer you will provide assistance in realisation, development and operation of various renewable energy projects (especially wind and solar power plant projects). The key areas you will be responsible for are contract law, energy law and land law.
Qualifications and background:
- Bachelor’s degree in law/international law (Master’s degree and diploma from foreign university would be an advantage);
- Ability to draft and edit a variety of documents both in Ukrainian and English;
- Ability to research and analyse legal and other information and deliver the results to senior colleagues;
- Great organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize the assignments;
- Fully proficient computer skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and in using information databases;
- Sense of responsibility, integrity, flexibility and positive attitude.
If you’re interested in joining our team please send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com.